Friday, February 3, 2017

Where to go on Valentine's Day?


Valentines Day, a perfect day for the family, relatives, friends and of course for the couples. It's the season to express Love.

Of course on Valentines Day, we always see couples giving gifts to each other that symbolizes Love; the delectable chocolates, blooming flowers, cute teddy bears, luxurious things and many more. Family bonding on different places . We will see in every places many people show their love to everyone

So if I ask where to go on Valentines Day here in Lipa I'm going to Cathedral Church whether I'm single or not. This is the first destination we should go .,of course on this day it symbolizes Love ,so we should express our love first to God and then after that if I'm thinking a second destination as myself as a single person I'm going to St.Therese Church and have some solemn imaginary thing, why? Because on the first time I went here I feel solemn in this place and I feel very comfortable and I want to share it to everyone so that they will feel better . On the third destination Malarayat Golf Course near St.Therese Church ,when you went here you will feel an imaginative feeling on your mind . The trees,plants,flowers,field and everything in this place.
Even a single person or not can go in this kind of place because on Valentines Day it's not only the day for the couples,it's the day for yourself ,family and friends and give yourself a break .
For myself as I wrote this article I chose this 3 destination for the reason , I'm a girl who always love in a solemn place to think and imagine many things in my life.


Written By: Kayla Michaela Las


No comments:

Post a Comment