Friday, February 10, 2017

What's New in the Market?

What's New in the Market

Rotating Ring Stand Grip holder
Do you have any experience about your phone fall in the ground just because of losing your grip?

I experienced that moment when I'm taking selfies on my phone. It's so nice to see that there is a product invented to reduce the risk of phone fall on the ground. I'm talking about Rotating Ring Stand Grip holder. With this stuff, holding my phone while taking selfies is now easy. It gives positive grip to save my fingers from stretching out to hold my device. I can use one hand to take photos or control the mobile phone. Also it can be used as stand and can input or play game or watch tv. It enable us to carry multiple items and not worry about dropping our phones.



Written By: Ma. Coney Delgado and Rommel Laylo

No comments:

Post a Comment