Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Comfort Foods

Food is the primitive form of comfort. When I hear the words "comfort food" the first thing that comes on my mind is ice cream. Who doesn't love ice cream? I guess most of us love this. We all know it's good for coming summer for cooling just to reduce the heat we feel. I've found that even if the weather is cold, it's also enjoying to eat. Ice cream always gives me comfort whenever I'm stress or down. I never choose any flavor or brand of it. As long as the ice cream is cold, I would always like to eat ice cream.

Another comfort food is the marshmallows. A soft candy with a sweet taste that feels like heaven when it start melthing on your mouth. My favorite flavor of marshmallows is strawberry. It also smell like strawberry and I usually smell it before going to eat. Haha.

If you need to be comforted for a while, have a break on your stress or sadness. Just eat ice cream and marshmallows






Written By: Ma. Coney Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment