Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Affordabest Meal

McDonalds add their new menu, The Mushroom Pepper Steak last December 2016. I saw it first on the tv commercial and I am convinced to try it. The mushroom pepper steak is so good. The beefy topped with a rich, creamy pepper mushroom sauce gave me unforgettable taste and I will always search for it whenever I will go on McDonalds. The 1-piece Mushroom Pepper Steak is only ₱55 while the 2-piece variant is ₱89. If you want it to come with a chilly, refreshing beverage, get your Mushroom Pepper Steak with a McFreeze (it’s ₱69 for a 1-piece order and ₱99 for a 2-piece meal). Me as a consumer, being satisfied in the meal their offer makes me being loyal.

If you want something filling that will pacify your tummy for the rest of workday. The Mushroom Pepper Steak will make this for you.




Written By: Ma. Coney Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment